[sane-devel] Canon Pixma MX892 "Testers needed!"

Rolf Bensch rolf at bensch-online.de
Sat Jul 13 14:37:16 UTC 2013

Hi,

MX892 is fully supported by the git version of SANE:
http://www.sane-project.org/lists/sane-backends-cvs.html#S-PIXMA.

If you are using Ubuntu, you can install the latest git version from
launchpad: ppa:rolfbensch/sane-git.

Otherwise you need to install SANE from git as described here:
http://www.sane-project.org/README.linux.

This mailing list is the right place to post any question about your
scanner.

A bug tracker is available here:
https://alioth.debian.org/tracker/?atid=410366&group_id=30186&func=browse.

Many thanks for your report.