[sane-devel] Problems with MX712 via Network

Rolf Bensch rolf at bensch-online.de
Thu Jul 18 17:25:29 UTC 2013

Hi Greg,

I know about the paper empty bug and I'm struggling to forward the paper
empty (or finish scan) status to the frontend (scanimage) for multi page
scan jobs. If I won't find a solution soon, I'll ask the mailing list
with a more detailed description.

On the other hand please test all scan resolutions. I guess that your
scanner is working fine for resoltions <= 600 dpi and will produce
double and/or quad images above 600 dpi. If so I can provide a patch.

Cheers,
Rolf