[sane-devel] Fujitsu ScanSnap ix500 supported?

m. allan noah kitno455 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 27 14:24:49 UTC 2013

I have just committed an updated version (117) of the fujitsu backend
to the sane-backends git repo. It fixes the swcrop bug for the iX500
in lineart mode, improves some error handling for all scanners, and
also fixes a bug which caused the iX500 to lockup after the last page
of a batch was scanned. I would appreciate if fujitsu scanner owners
(particularly iX500) could test, and let me know if you see any
problems.

allan