[sane-devel] Canon DR-7550C

m. allan noah kitno455 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 1 12:15:07 UTC 2013

I have attached a patch to sane-backends which provides at least some
support for this scanner. It has been a year since I worked on it, and
I honestly don't remember how well it works.

I think this will apply to either sane-backends 1.0.23, or to a recent
git snapshot. Let me know if you need instructions for
application/compilation.

allan