[sane-devel] HAVE_USBCALLS broken

Stef stef.dev at free.fr
Thu Mar 7 06:26:43 UTC 2013

On 07/03/2013 00:11, Olaf Meeuwissen wrote:

> +1 for fixing either configure.in or sanei/sanei_usb.h and waiting for
> bug report.  There is no risk in breaking things AFAICS from a quick
>
>    git ls-files | xargs grep USBCALL
>
> FWIW, configure and include/sane/config.h.in are rebuilt from
> configure.in, so there's no need fixing those manually (but you could
> anyway, just do it after fixing configure.in).
>
> Hope this helps,
     Hello,

     I changed back the define to HAVE_USBCALLS, since it was defined
like this in 2005 when OS/2 usb support was added. This avoids changing
the sanei_usb code and saves me from complicated merge for the sanei_usb
changes I am working on.
     I have changed both configure and configure.in to avoid troubles
with autoconf tools version mismatch.

Regards,
      Stef