[sane-devel] Avision FB6280E patch

Monty Montgomery xiphmont at gmail.com
Sun Mar 10 06:53:16 UTC 2013

I realized after reinstalling my main workstation that the Avision
FB6280E support I wrote two years never got added to upstream.  Not
sure who dropped the ball (probably me), doesn't matter, here's the
patch.  It still applies properly with just a bit of fuzz to 1.0.23.

Note that it does _not_ update the avision.desc file since there's a
big warning on the top of that file that's it's autogenerated.
However, a build here did not auto-regenerate it, so perhaps that some
local scripting the maintainer has.

I've been using the patch for two years and had completely forgotten
about it in fact.  :-|

Monty