[sane-devel] Sane Fujitsu backend updated (was: ScanSnap ix500 supported?)

m. allan noah kitno455 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 12 01:20:26 UTC 2013

I have just committed fujitsu backend version 115 to our git repo.
This version contains software generated Grayscale and LineArt, for
hardware which does not produce these modes (the iX500). Everything
else I tested seemed to work, but these changes were somewhat
invasive, and could cause regressions. I would appreciate if users of
the sane-fujitsu backend (not just iX500 users), could take a few
minutes to try out the latest version. You should be able to get the
code now from git, or from tomorrow's git snapshot.

Thanks!

allan