[sane-devel] [RFC] move test_wire.c test program away from sanei sudirectory

Stef stef.dev at free.fr
Thu Mar 14 19:28:07 UTC 2013

On 14/03/2013 16:30, Paul Menzel wrote:
> Dear Stef,
>

> Am Dienstag, den 12.03.2013, 21:56 +0100 schrieb Stef:
>
>>       currently there is already a 'test_wire.c' test program in the
>> sanei subdirectory. Since I am planning to add a testsuite/sanei
>> subdirectory. I'm feeling like moving this program there, so we keep
>> test code and 'core' code separated.
>>       Would this be OK ?
> sounds good. Though I am not sure if it makes sense to introduce sub
> directories in the `testsuite` folder when there just a few tests. But
> your call.
>

> Thanks,
>
> Paul

    Hello,

     you are right this may look 'heavy handed' currently. I hope the
number of test progam will grow in the future, and that'll make more
sense then. For instance I have 4 more other tests program laying
auround (they are using http://check.sf.net so I have to convert them
first) that I'll submit at some point. I am also considering moving the
test backend in another subdirectory in testsuite.

Regards,
     Stef