[sane-devel] Out of memory (Brother MFC-9465CDN)

martin f krafft madduck at debian.org
Sat Mar 30 13:13:10 UTC 2013

also sprach Upscope <upscope at nwi.net> [2013.03.27.1915 +0100]:
> Also you mentioned you had to put an entery in 56-sane-backends. I have
> no entry there but I did have to put one in 55-libsane.rules. Their
> instructions dropped adding ATTR{idProduct}== part. Once I added it
> things worked fine.

I never mentioned 56-sane-backends and I am also not using USB but
network access.

> Please post if you find solution. Oh have you tried Brothers email
> Linux support. They were helpful when I first got my printer and
> there were a couple of bugs in the driver.  Don't have the link
> handy, still on my 12.2 side.

I am pretty sure this is a problem with saned, not with Brother…

--
 .''`.   martin f. krafft <madduck at d.o>      Related projects:
: :'  :  proud Debian developer               http://debiansystem.info

fashions have done more harm than revolutions.
                                                        -- victor hugo