[sane-devel] sane-troubleshoot project

Paul Newall p.newalls at ntlworld.com
Fri May 10 19:53:58 UTC 2013

I made a project for developing sane troubleshoot here
http://sourceforge.net/projects/sanetroubleshoo/?source=directory

Any testing with different scanners, distros, and different kinds of
error that you can do would be useful.
You could post reports here, or in the project's discussion forum.

Paul Newall