[sane-devel] iX500 multiple pages

m. allan noah kitno455 at gmail.com
Sat May 18 12:29:23 UTC 2013

You need to add the -b option to scanimage to get more than one image.
this will produce images in your current directory instead of using
stdout.

Really, the scanner should only pull in the first sheet in this case.
It is possible there is some additional command we could send to the
scanner to make it behave.

allan