[sane-devel] Canon DR-2580C only low resolutions

m. allan noah kitno455 at gmail.com
Fri May 24 15:50:11 UTC 2013

Yes- i think there is some problem with the calibration code on these
machines, at higher resolutions the calibration is done differently
than in lower resolutions. Perhaps the old version of the code did
different calibration. How about telling which version of
sane-backends is in use on your two systems?

allan