[sane-devel] Canonscan N 650U LIDE Scanner does not scan but makes terrible noise

Winni "windose" at kabelmail.de
Wed Nov 6 10:33:00 UTC 2013

Hi,

A couple of weeks ago, I was confirming this bug with the help of Andrea
Vai. Gerhard Jäger wanted to implement the changed speed into the script
until release.

Now, with a new version of Linux Mint 15 I downloaded, configured and
compiled/installed the sane-backends 1.0.24.

The bug is still there! Unfortunately my mailserver automatically
deleted the info for tweaking this bug manually.

Is there anybody who can help me?

Thanx,
Winni