[sane-devel] [Patch] Support for Samsung SCX-3400

Rémi Vanicat vanicat at debian.org
Thu Nov 21 05:22:17 UTC 2013

Hi,

John Paul Adrian Glaubitz <glaubitz at physik.fu-berlin.de> writes:

> Hi,
>
> On 07/05/2013 09:29 PM, ABC wrote:
>> SCX-3400 model is already in the upstream. But it is marked
>> as "untested". If it's actually tested please report. And, AFAIK
>> libsane.rules is don't need to be edited because it is
>> autogenerated (somebody correct me if I'm wrong).
>
> I'll add Remi in the CC to let him know to give some feedback
> on this. Maybe he can test the latest version in Debian (we
> updated it to 1.0.23 now) or try the latest git.

I've just test it with 1.0.23, and without my added udev rule, sane do
not detect my scanner. I didn't yet try with git sane, I will when I
will have some time.

Sorry for the delay, I believed I had answered to this, And I hope this
won't be received twice, because of alioth down time.

--
Rémi Vanicat