[sane-devel] New Fujitsu models fi-7160 fi-7260, fi-7180 & fi-7280 and SANE support

m. allan noah kitno455 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 24 23:11:44 UTC 2013

I have one of each of these machines sitting in my dining room,
graciously loaned by Fujitsu USA. I have a minor patch under
development to support some of their new features. Should be ready in
the next two weeks. If you change the config file and
udev/hal/whatever rules, you can use them with current sane-backends
release, you just won't have a couple new features.

allan