[sane-devel] Fujitsu S1500 cut off last cm of a full A4 scan

Torsten Wagner torsten.wagner at gmail.com
Mon Oct 7 12:44:16 UTC 2013

Dear Allan,

I just tried but it seem to have no effect. Still missing the last cm or so
of every scan (trying to scan a A4 page). Trying to scan smaller pages
seems to work! E.g. I folded a A4 page (making it into an A5) and scanned
it in landscape without problems.

Somehow for me it looks like some parameters have no effect, resp. get
overwritten e.g. the scan is set to letter size and not A4 independent of
any parameter. But that is only a wild guess.

Hope that helps a bit to tackle down the problem.

Cheers

Torsten

BTW. I noticed that the scanner creates only garbage files under Linux,
images are distorted and e.g. they contain a gray background instead of
white. This happens, whenever I use it prior under a Windows Virtualbox. I
have to turn off the scanner and turn it on again which basically fix it.