[sane-devel] Canon Pixma MP230

Marc Marí 5.markmb.5 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 9 21:15:13 UTC 2013

I looked at the code, and I found the MP250 definitions. I copied those
lines, and changed the product_id to MP230, with everything the same. Now,
is there a way to generate the libraries without downloading and compiling
everything? I suppose that, generating and replacing this files
/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/sane/{libsane-pixma.la,libsane-pixma.so.1,libsane-pixma.so.1.0.22}
should be enough to test the compatibility between 250 and 230?

Help me a bit! I'm not new to code and Linux, but I'm new to big Linux
open-source codes.

Thank you in advance