[sane-devel] Canon DR-3060

m. allan noah kitno455 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 13 19:48:45 UTC 2013

This machine comes up occasionally. Unfortunately, I don't have docs
from canon, so the the protocol is reverse engineered. It is similar
to other Canon DR scanners, but does not like some command that we
send. Users have tried on a couple occasions to get a log of the
windows driver making a scan, but every time, the logs do not contain
the outgoing packets, only the scanner's  response. Perhaps you will
have better luck if you try?

allan