[sane-devel] Canon Image Formula dR 9050c

m. allan noah kitno455 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 3 12:24:33 UTC 2014

I had a long email thread with Philip Gwyn who did the initial
development work. He was unable to make the machine wake up from
software, but did not continue to try, because adding paper to the
input hopper will wake it up. If you wanted to debug further, we could
try to get logs of the scanner when it demonstrates this behavior,
using sane-backends git development version. There have been some
updates to the canon_dr backend recently that might help.

allan