[sane-devel] Issue with Fujitsu ScanSnap iX500

m. allan noah kitno455 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 10 11:19:29 UTC 2014

I'm not sure what behavior you think is broken? scanimage -b does not
know how many sheets are in the batch, and so just repeatedly asks the
backend to scan the next sheet. Eventually, the backend returns an
error, which scanimage returns to the user. That error could have been
an out of memory error, or a paper jam error, etc. I suppose we could
treat the out of paper error differently, but it would have to be
optional, since existing users depend on the current behavior.

allan