[sane-devel] use scanner canon pixma mx390 series

Rolf Bensch rolf at bensch-online.de
Mon Apr 21 12:05:18 UTC 2014

Hi Marielle,

Please install latest Sane backend as described here:
http://www.sane-project.org/docs.html or here:
http://www.sane-project.org/README.linux.

Your scanner should scan up to 600 dpi from flatbed out of the box. Sane
can support up to 1200 dpi, but the output @ 1200 dpi may be buggy.
Please report the result of the 1200 dpi scan here. If needed, I can
create a patch.

ADF has a paper empty bug. You can download a patch from here:
http://lists.alioth.debian.org/pipermail/sane-devel/2014-April/032272.html.
I haven't updated the sources yet, because nobody reported that this
patch is working. Please test it and report, if you like.

Cheers,
Rolf