[sane-devel] sane-coolscan3 --subframe behavior

wicked witch wicked-witch at gmx.net
Tue Aug 12 08:57:37 UTC 2014

Hi Zach,

I have the same problem. I looked at the code and could not find a way to
actually advance the film. (btw you can just download the code from the git
repository git://git.debian.org/sane/sane-backends.git )
We would have to find out the code to send to the scanner to advance. And I
have no clue how to approach that.

My workaround, although not completely satisfying, is to insert the film
strip with the first image cut to the border exactly. This way it turns out
ok.

-Zee