[sane-devel] Canon DR-G1100 status in SANE ?

JF Straeten jfstraeten at scarlet.be
Sun Aug 24 16:44:55 UTC 2014

Dear List,

Could someone on the list report a positive user experience with the
Canon DR-G1100 ?

There are some mails in July on the ML about it, but none of them
permits to conclude definitely in favor of its working state...

I see what 'Good' means in the supported models, but the source of the
canon_dr backend says 'initial DR-G1100 support' and I was wondering
if it's sufficent for real work with this model, or if it needs more
testing ?

Otherwise, which similar device as the DR-G1100 do you use or
recommend ? (I need to upgrade an old office scanner, but the
constraints are only speed and reasonably good SANE support ; I'm at
first brand agnostic.)

Thanks in advance for your responses,

--

JFS.