[sane-devel] Canon mx 925 duplex adf scanning not working

Ralph Little littlesincanada at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Aug 27 15:58:31 UTC 2014

> I just tested the latest git snapshot and I am having problems with adf
duplex scanning option using xsane. When adf duplex is chosen, it scans
one side alone and then it gets stuck and the printer display says
"Scanning document.." while nothing happens...

This sounds suspiciously like a problem that occurred on the Canon MF4770 that we had.
Rolf managed to find a fix for this that I believe affected a few of the Canon models.
It may be related or not, I don't know.

Cheers,
Ralph