[sane-devel] Canon mx 925 duplex adf scanning not working

Rolf Bensch rolf at bensch-online.de
Thu Aug 28 18:04:07 UTC 2014

Hi Mehmet,

I guess that there's a problem when the original is shorter than 14".

Please set the original size or a smaller scan area in xsane and try again.

In the preview window you can select the scan area with the left mouse
button or with the "Present area" drop down menu. Or you can open
standard options window (Ctrl+5).

Please send me the log file.

Cheers,
Rolf