[sane-devel] Canon Pixma MG5650 (MG5600 series)

Raphael Kugelmann raphael.ku at gmx.de
Thu Dec 4 19:04:30 UTC 2014

Hi Allan,

thanks for the hint.
You are right, the backend version is still 1.0.24.
How can I change this?

I've downloaded the sane with this git clone command:
git clone git://anonscm.debian.org/sane/sane-backends.git
According to the changelog, its the latest version (2014-11-18 Rolf
Bensch <rolf at bensch hyphen online dot de>)

How did you get this version?

Thanks in advance!