[sane-devel] NET BJNP Canon imageCLASS MF4880DW

Louis Lagendijk louis at fazant.net
Fri Feb 7 23:00:39 UTC 2014

On Tue, 2014-01-07 at 13:05 +0100, Louis Lagendijk wrote:
Hi Rolf,
I am working with Yvan L. Gélinas <gelinasyl at gmail.com> to get the laser
multi-functionals to work over the mfnp protocol (usb over IP).
Yvan has kindly given me access to his scanner over a tunnel.

I found that the MF4880DW sends pretty big image blocks to the backend:
I see sizes of 261640 (just below 256K), so we exceed the currently
defined :
#define IMAGE_BLOCK_SIZE (0xffff) and as a result the backend crashes.

Would it be ok for you if I change  this to:
#define IMAGE_BLOCK_SIZE (0x3ffff).

Thanks in advance for your feedback

Kind regards, Louis