[sane-devel] Using scanimage's -device option to specify one of two identical scanners

Joel Penner joelcpenner at gmail.com
Thu Feb 20 19:37:22 UTC 2014

When I run scanimage -L, I get a pixma-derived device name that's identical
for both. Is there another way that I would find the device name that would
include the serial number if the backend supports this?

How would I go about forcing the device name via udev or something like it?
Is there an online tutorial, video, or forum posting that would guide me
through this?

Thanks Allan.

Joel