[sane-devel] Mustek ScanExpress 1200 USB Pro Backend

Richard Overstreet reoverstreet at mail.overnetwork.org
Wed Jan 15 03:14:37 UTC 2014

Hello all,

I am interested in developing a backend for a Mustek ScanExpress 1200
USB Pro. I have some programming experience in C (I developed a simple
CUDA C code for a Lennard Jones Potential). I currently own the scanner
and could use any programming information available. I contacted Mustek
and am waiting on their response to my request for programmer
information. In addition I'm reading the requisite "backend-writing.txt"
documentation. If anyone needs to contact me you can reach me via email
or my nick on irc.freenode.net is hinshelwood.

Regards,

Richard Overstreet