[sane-devel] genesys Canon Lide 210 aspect-ratio-problem at 600 dpi

M G Berberich sane at oss.m-berberich.de
Sun Jul 27 20:24:25 UTC 2014

Am Mittwoch, den 04. Juni schrieb M G Berberich:
> Hello,
>
> Am Montag, den 02. Juni schrieb Stef:
> >     I have fixed the issue of distorted pictures in grey mode for DPI >= 600
> > dpi. I have also fixed 600 dpi accurracy problem. All these fixes are
> > available in SANE's git source tree, with genesys backend internal build
> > version 2504.
>
> 600 dpi lineart and gray scans work fine now.
> Thanks a lot.

The y-Axis seems to be streched by 0.2%. While doing a full DIN A4
scan, the carriage seems to collide at the end. You can hear this in
this recording:

  https://m-berberich.de/sane/Scanner.ogg

at 10,7 s – 11 s collision at the „bottom“ of the scan.

	MfG
	bmg

--
„Des is völlig wurscht, was heut beschlos- | M G Berberich
 sen wird: I bin sowieso dagegn!“          | berberic at fmi.uni-passau.de
(SPD-Stadtrat Kurt Schindler; Regensburg)  | www.fmi.uni-passau.de/~berberic