[sane-devel] Hiroshi Miura's epjitsu work rebased against git HEAD

m. allan noah kitno455 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 2 13:52:38 UTC 2014

Miura's work does include some good new features, and most of the
changes from my S1100 patch. I think he left out the serial number
support, maybe something else, I don't recall. I have intended to
merge his work into sane-backends mainline, but have not had time. If
you set up a github branch, I will pull from it. I might skip some of
the patches if they don't make sense for mainline.

allan