[sane-devel] Pixma 530 series - tested and not working

Florian Albrechtskirchinger falbrechtskirchinger at gmail.com
Sat Nov 1 12:52:15 UTC 2014

On 31.10.2014 21:30, Rolf Bensch wrote:
> Please disconnect the scanner from network and try again. The backend
> has problems if both network and USB are connected at once.
No change. 'scanimage -L' only lists the USB device and the Wifi
indicator on the device is off. The backend still times out waiting for
a response.
As I mentioned, I did try via network first (no USB cable connected) and
also monitored activity with Wireshark. Only a few packets were
exchanged. The device identified itself and the backend sent maybe three
Discovery commands.

Florian