[sane-devel] when scanimage suddenly returns only white pages

Toni LDG bulkdata at gmail.com
Sun Nov 2 19:14:00 UTC 2014

Do not know about the Lide 110 but mine (Lide 210) has a sensor lock
latch in the base. Make sure your issue is not caused because the
latch is set to the "lock" position and the sensor bar is not moving
at all.
Hope this helps.

I would also like to say that your scanned image suffers from the same
strange green vertical line on the left side.
I commented about the issue on the following mails:
http://lists.alioth.debian.org/pipermail/sane-devel/2014-July/032512.html