[sane-devel] Scanner failure when connected via USB3

Mike Cloaked mike.cloaked at gmail.com
Tue Nov 4 07:55:53 UTC 2014

On Tue, Nov 4, 2014 at 1:52 AM, m. allan noah <kitno455 at gmail.com> wrote:

> I've tried to make sense of these logs, but they seem to contain data
> from multiple devices, and none of it looks like commands for a
> fujitsu scanner. Can you try again to capture something from the
> scanner specifically, instead of the entire bus?
>
> allan

The scanner is a  Canoscan LIDE 210 not Fujitsu - I will try to do a
capture from the scanner part of the bus alone, but it will probably be the
weekend before I can do it as I am full tied up this week. At the time I
did the previous captures the only usb device that was attached to the
machine was the scanner. There was not even a mouse attached.

I'll post back when I get a chance to run the new capture.

--
mike c