[sane-devel] Fwd: Re: SANE project

Kai Pöritz kai at poeritz.de
Wed Oct 1 13:22:41 UTC 2014

Dear SANE-devs,

I am a longtime Linux user having trouble with the scanimge tool.
I wrote a bug report at:

https://alioth.debian.org/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=314821&group_id=30186&atid=410366

But did not get a response.

I tested on at least 6 different up to date distributions (gentoo, arch,
fedor, ubuntu, mint) all with the same result/error.

Clould you please get back at me and try to solve the problem? That
would be great.

I hope to hear from you and will supply you with all the info you may
need. Maybe even a remote login to my machine and the scanner I am using
(canon 9000F mark II)

Kind regards