[sane-devel] Imageclass D530 Scanner Support (New Patch?)

Johannes Meixner jsmeix at suse.de
Tue Oct 21 15:09:12 UTC 2014

Hello,

On Oct 21 10:25 tx wrote (excerpt):
> I don't know of anyway to specify the device on the command line
> when using xsane

My xsane man page reads:
SYNOPSIS
   xsane ... [devicename]

DESCRIPTION
   To access an available device that is not known to the system,
   the devicename must be specified explicitly. The format of
   devicename is backendname:devicefile (eg: umax:/dev/sga).

I did not verify if it actually works but I think for you

   xsane pixma:04A92775_1144T3603236

should (hopefully) work.

Kind Regards
Johannes Meixner