[sane-devel] Canon DR-7080C

Troels Thomsen troels.pil.thomsen at gmail.com
Fri Sep 19 11:44:56 UTC 2014

One question:
Why do you need a head-unit for the scanner?
You should be able to compile and use SANE and XSane under windows ,
through cygwin (or msys?).

Ok , with the cygwin+sane+XSane solution, all users at the office will need
to install some software in order to scan from the device,
but that was the case with the cannon driver also, right?
Is it because you want the buttons on the Rasberry Pi to scan pages, and
dump data in a predefined folder , e.g. on a network share?

Good luck !

/Troels