[sane-devel] UsbSnoop for Canon DR-C225

m. allan noah kitno455 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 1 00:54:57 UTC 2015

I went back and extracted the image data from your windows log. The
image format from this machine is nothing like that from the DR-C125,
and our attempt to descramble it using the same functions fails. Can
you get another usb log from windows, but this time with a low
resolution, color duplex scan, of only the top of the paper? If the
front side could have RGB written in those colors, and the back side
could be blank or have black writing, that would help.

allan

On Tue, Mar 31, 2015 at 5:56 PM, Nicolas Marchildon
<nicolas at marchildon.net> wrote:

> Le mar. 31 mars 2015 à 17:41, m. allan noah <kitno455 at gmail.com> a écrit :
>>
>> SANE_DEBUG_CANON_DR=25 scanimage --resolution 150 > foo.pnm 2> drc225.log
>

> See attached. The command hangs after the glibc error. Ctrl-c prints:
>
> ^Cscanimage: received signal 2
> scanimage: trying to stop scanner
> [canon_dr] sane_cancel: start
> [canon_dr] sane_cancel: finish