[sane-devel] Canon LiDE 120 git commit 128c8931b3

Stef stef.dev at free.fr
Sat Apr 4 05:46:26 UTC 2015

On 30/03/2015 23:37, Steven Honeyman wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I noticed the commit for supporting this scanner appear a couple of
> weeks ago, and I recompiled and tested it today. Unfortunately it
> doesn't work.
>
> It's detected correctly. (the following is all using xsane, just using
> preview button)
>
> At 75dpi default, preview button does nothing - generic error message
> 300dpi, the scanner flashes for a while but doesn't move, then generic
> error message.
> 300dpi again (just in case it was warming up the first time) and it
> moves! and keeps moving, and keeps moving, until it gets to the end
> and is still moving (making a horrible noise)
>
> I pulled the USB, reconnected to a Windows PC and luckily it still
> works OK. The driver needs some adjustment though for sure!
>

> Thanks,
> Steven.
     Hello,

     I haven't been able to generate a scan log with my LiDE 110 close
enough to the 120 logs sent to me. So currently I don't know how much
code is needed to bring support for this model, since I don't have
similar scans to compare.
     I really need a log done with the WIA driver (NOT the shipped
scanning suite) at 150 dpi.

Regards,
     Stef