[sane-devel] 答复: DBG question

m. allan noah kitno455 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 9 12:12:31 UTC 2015

Sunjing-

We don't provide code to help you build external backends, instead we
encourage inclusion in our repo. Will you eventually provide the open
source code to your driver to your users, under the same license as
sane-backends? If so, you might consider integration. If your driver
will remain closed source, you should not use any code from
sane-backends. You will have to create everything yourself.

allan

On Thu, Apr 9, 2015 at 7:00 AM, Andy Bennett <andyjpb at ashurst.eu.org> wrote:
> Hi 孙静 ,
>
>> How I can implement an separate project to build an sane backend ?
>>
>> Where I can find the makefile? thanks
>
> Have you got the sane backends source tree? Each backend has its own
> directory in there with its own Makefile. However, I think a lot of the
> build will be dependent on some common parts in the non-backend-drivers
> part of the tree.
>
> Are you looking to factor your source tree away from the common backend
> source entirely? You might find that it is quite a lot of effort to
> maintain a separate tree like in the long term as the rest of the code
> changes without it.
>

> Regards,
> @ndy
>
> --
> andyjpb at ashurst.eu.org
> http://www.ashurst.eu.org/
> 0290 DA75 E982 7D99 A51F  E46A 387A 7695 7EBA 75FF

of my hand"