[sane-devel] pixma mg7500 testing

Martin martin.gu at intergga.ch
Mon Aug 10 20:17:50 UTC 2015

Hi Camilo,

I just checked my GIT-repo. The latest commit is
d0e7675e60dc5073437d4745277ec4f8934c8fd1.

"git status" tells me that my branch corresponds to origin/master.

Before I built the new version I deleted the following files in order to
make sure that the old version does not interfere:
    /usr/lib/sane/*
    /usr/lib/sane*
    /usr/lib64/sane/*
    /usr/lib64/sane*
    /usr/local/lib/sane/*
    /usr/local/lib/libsane*
    /usr/local/lib64/sane/*
    /usr/local/lib64/libsane*

Regards,
Martin

On, 2015-08-10, 21.39:28  Camilo Schöningh wrote:
> Hey!
>
> I am not sure. But for me it looks like the latest pixma changes, made
> my scanner not working anymore. :-(
>
> Regards,
> Camilo
>
> On 10.08.2015 21:29, Martin wrote:
> > Hi Rolf
> >
> > I've tested the latest version of the sane backend for Canon Pixma
> > MG7550 with USB-connection. For me it works fine. xsane and the
> > Gimp-plugin initialize all right and the picture is as it should be.
> >
> > Many thanks for your work.
> >
> > Best regards,
> >
> > Martin
> >
> > Am Donnerstag, 6. August 2015, 12.38:09 schrieb Jonathan
Anderson:
> > > I have tested network connections for Canon Pixma MG7550
> > >
> > > Connected by cable to router, it was detected and
scanned.scanimage

> > -Ldevice
> >
> > > `pixma:MG7500_192.168.1.212' is a CANON Canon PIXMA
MG7500 Series

new at yahoo.com>