[sane-devel] Canoscan 9000F Mark II not working properly for transparency scans on Ubuntu 15.10 and libsane 1.0.26

Rolf Bensch rolf at bensch-online.de
Fri Dec 4 19:36:20 UTC 2015

Hi Ronald,

Sorry for my late response.

Please compare your installation procedure with the description in
README.linux.

Please sniff the USB protocols of a transparency scan with your Windows
laptop. Usually I'm using Wireshark with USBPcap
(https://wiki.wireshark.org/CaptureSetup/USB) for this job. You can use
any other USB sniffer for this.

I'm sorry, but I cannot supply any support for the Pixma backend until
my Chistmas holidays.

Cheers,
Rolf