[sane-devel] Canon MF212w Scanner and SANE

monkity monkity at gmail.com
Sun Dec 6 17:20:48 UTC 2015

Thanks, Olaf, now the scanner is recognized.  But I am still unable to get
it to scan.  I'm getting a new USB cable and will verify it works on
Windows before trying what Rolf suggested (which is frankly still outside
my skillset).  If I can't get the scanner to actually scan soon I will
probably return the all-in-one, which I think would be a shame, but I just
don't have the time to fight with this thing much longer.  Maybe another
week.

I really appreciate your help getting me to this point though!
Scott

--
Scott Wesely
402-429-4226