[sane-devel] Fujitsu fi-65F : Image position

m. allan noah kitno455 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 8 13:10:12 UTC 2015

The epjitsu backend was entirely reverse engineered without protocol
documentation. So it is certainly possible that there is some command
to change the image position, but I do not know it. If you could get a
protocol manual which lists the actual commands sent to the scanner,
we might be able to fix it.

allan

On Tue, Dec 8, 2015 at 5:55 AM, Tadasuke
<tadasuke.yoshida at uk.fujitsu.com> wrote:
> Hi Developers,
>
> I can scan an image using Fujitsu fi-65F on SANE backends 1.0.25.
> I also have Fujitsu fi-60F and can scan an image on same environment.
> Thanks. However, in comparison with these images acquired on default
> settings, image positions are different.
>
> Both of image size are same (1296 x 1749, 300dpi), but an image acquired by
> fi-65F is slipped to upper side about 5mm. As the result, top 5mm of
> document cannot be acquired. The bottom 5mm area of image is all black.
> Is there any parameter to scan from the top of document with fi-65F?

of my hand"