[sane-devel] fujitus scansnap ix500 (not found by sane-find-scanner)

Mike Stabmasterarson10 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 11 00:33:17 UTC 2015

Hello Guys,

Thanks for all your posts. I've just gotten my scanner working by following
your directions. Now I'm wondering, is there a way to scan without using the
command:

LD_LIBRARY_PATH=/usr/local/lib simple-scan

Is there a way I can use simple scan without going into terminal?
Am I right to assume that double sided scanning is not supported?

I am very novice with Linux. I appreciate everything you've already done for
me.