[sane-devel] Some weirdness with a Canon LiDE 220

John S. Weber jweber53 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 15 22:52:06 UTC 2015

I also have an LiDE220. I noticed a few weeks ago that xsane was giving me
the same error. I had no problems with other front ends including
xscanimage, scanimage, and simplescan. About 2 days ago I tried it again
and xsane worked. I played around a little and it seemed that xsane worked
if I acquired a preview first, but not otherwise. I don't remember if I
had acquired a preview from a few weeks ago or not.

Ubuntu 15.10
xsane    0.998-6ubuntu1
libsane  1.0.26-git20151201-wily0  (rolfbensch ppa)

John Weber
jweber53 at gmail.com