[sane-devel] Cleanup and small fixes

Olaf Meeuwissen paddy-hack at member.fsf.org
Wed Dec 16 13:26:04 UTC 2015

Hi Volker,

Volker Diels-Grabsch writes:

> Dear SANE developers,
>
> Volker Diels-Grabsch schrieb:
>> I'm not sure which is the best way to contribute, so I'm providing
>> this as a series of (mostly) independent patches to this mailing list.
>> I could also open one or more tickets in the issue tracker, if that
>> helps.
>
> Is there anyone who likes to review my work?

I'll see if I can get myself to review your patches this weekend.  If
anyone else beats me to it, that's okay.

# Having a brutal two weeks @the-office ... :-(

> What can I do to simplify reviewing for you?  Should I post them
> one-by-one to the issue tracker?

That would at least prevent them from dropping off the radar.

Hope this helps,
Support Free Software               Support the Free Software Foundation
https://my.fsf.org/donate                        https://my.fsf.org/join