[sane-devel] Plustek 3800

Nico Rikken nico at nicorikken.eu
Tue Dec 22 07:58:10 UTC 2015

Hello Pinkie,

I bought a Plustek 3600 for this specific reason. I can remember having
read some issues in the archives of this maillinglist, or on some
forums. Hopefully you can find some information there. I recall it was
sort-of working, but not good enough for the code to get merged
somewhere.

I guess your best option is to buy a Plustek 3600 second-hand somewhere.

Please report your progress back to this mailinglist to help others
running into the same issue.

Regards,
Nico Rikken (NL)