[sane-devel] Scanner skips every other page

MR ZenWiz mrzenwiz at gmail.com
Wed Dec 23 00:34:07 UTC 2015

I have an HP OfficeJet 5740 All-In-One that has a document feeder and
I was trying to scan a 173 page document with it.

If I put more than one sheet into the feeder at a time, the scanner
scans one page and then feeds the next page through without scanning
it.

If I set it to copy two pages, they both get copied (from the
printer/s control panel).

I thought maybe it had to do with the page size, so I set that to
letter portrait, but it still skips every other page.

Is there something in xsane that affects this and how do I change it?

Suggestions welcome.

Thanks.
MR