[sane-devel] xsane on Raspberry Pi

Klaus Dahlke kdahlke at gmx.de
Tue Feb 3 20:35:22 UTC 2015

Hi Ken,
works for me. Okay, I don't do heavy scanning, but scanning a couple of page didn't resolve any problems or delay. If I recall corectly, you install sane-backends on rasperry pi and edit also saned.conf to name the clients that can connect to the scan server. On the client machine you need to edit net.conf to name the server ip-address teh client will connect to.

Best regards,
Klaus